Un pokito de mi

Un pokito de mi que quiero compartir con el mundo

jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010


Always fight my heart vs my head but my select always is bad....
Always fight me vs the world but never win....
i think...... i think.... my only chance is now shot
if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted,One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?
Never cant do nothing good
Never i 'm cant the bad... i cant do...
i like was stupid, clown, because that's why I didn't say anything;
She say when understand what i love....beautyfull words
Now nothing is as before... Now i no love you, no have magic in my heart
Is hard, she say this, but I think
She lied to me
I think what she love me, under her heart, she know what this is true
But no like say..... no know why...
Assume what she like what other baby love me, kiss me, what she make feel special....
Assume what she like what other Boy love her, kiss her, what him make feel special...
to struggle, for her love, never surrender, in my death notice ist write "Fight until him lost battle"
No know do other anything, figth, figth, I am a warrior, thier
have a rest for me, always have one battle for figth, cant sleep, cant make good, is my battle, is my life.
Never her say, never their say, but i need her,
I can't see the logic in it, i wanted in her one peace, and i find, one peace what no see since made time, but her like what other....
all the more reason to wanted other girl and what nover more her see me, is a fail, the time is learned, but I won't be a minute in say me what never more love me, this lesson cant do me, but is won, and i cant do nothing.....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario